Thursday, September 14, 2017

Stick2Me Labels Personalized Labels Review-A Back to School Must-have!

Labels are one thing that is a must-have for back to school in our house. Personalized labels make organizing back to school supplies a breeze. My daughter started 4th grade this Fall. During my hunt for school supplies, I came across this wonderful company by the name of Stick2Me


Stick2Me offers a delightful selection of personalized labels that are both durable and waterproof! I was given the opportunity to review a pack of Illustrated labels. I couldn't wait to try them out. 

There were so many terrific designs to choose from. But, as soon as I saw the Mermaid Collection, I knew I had to pick those for my daughter. She is totally obsessed with mermaids and these designs are just too cute! 

It was quite simple to order, I just added the name I wanted on the labels and the font style. Next I selected the style, this was the fun part for me. Then I chose the set size. What could be easier? 

The order arrived quickly and I was delighted when I looked through the different sizes and designs. The amount and variety in the pack is impressive. There are sizes and shapes for practically everything. There are small ones for pencils and larger ones for things like folders or backpacks. 

I could tell as soon as I started to peel the first label off the sheet that they are going to last and last. They are much thicker than other brands that I have seen and used before. The quality is superb and the designs are fabulous. I found myself putting labels on everything I could. 

Overall, I think the quality is unsurpassed and the designs are both adorable and unique. I love that they are waterproof and durable. I believe these labels will definitely stand up to all my daughter and 4th grade has to dish out! Thank you Stick2Me for creating these amazing labels! 

Purchase: 
Head on over to Stick2Me today to browse their entire selection of personalized labels. 

Connect: 
You can find Stick2Me on Facebook , Pinterest and Instagram . 

*I received the product mentioned above in exchange for an honest review. No monetary compensation was received and all opinions are entirely my own. 

12 comments:

  1. These would be great for my grand daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really nice labels Joyce!

      Delete
  2. These are really cute labels. We label everything at my house, which makes it so much easier to stay organized.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving such a thoughtful comment. Yes, they are really cute labels.

      Delete
  3. Thats a neet ideal, I think I will head on over and have a look see! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen for stopping by & checking out these great labels!

      Delete
  4. So much better than using permanent marker on things and something all of us parents would like for our kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely better than permanent marker.

      Delete
  5. These would work well for a couple of my grandchildren and they would just love them. No more confusing who's stuff is who's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that would be a great way to stop the confusion. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

      Delete
  6. These are super neat such a great way for kids to keep track of their stuff...these would be great for my grandkids...thanks for such a great review..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the thoughtful comment. I have found so many uses for them.

      Delete

Please leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by.